cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass consistency check for inspection plans/reference operation sets

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

I wonder if it is possible to easily run a check on all inspection plans to see whether they contain errors/warnings (manually done via Extras - Consistency check - Check in each plan). This might be helpful to ensure the integrity/functionality of the plans.

Has anyone an idea how this could be achieved?

Regards
MH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like some of the missing QM forum content has been restored now...so if anyone has an answer to this I would really appreciate it.

MH

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In CWBQM just select your plans by material only.

Select Q_TSK_000000000010 Insp. plan, mater.-routing alloc. as the working area.

Enter in just the material number.

Load the plans.

On the first screen, all the headers of the plans the material is assigned to will be displayed.  In this display you should see the UOM used by the plan.  They should probably, in most cases all be the same.  The one or two that are different are the ones probably throwing the error.

It shouldn't be too painful.  Use a second session for this so you don't have to redo your original selection.

FF

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

I found at least a way to reduce the potential faulty plans list:

1. Select all task lists, check, extract log of full check to excel

2. Extract material numbers from log (e.g. via excel), eliminate duplicates

3. Load the plans again for these material numbers in a second window

--> then I get a least a reduced list of inspection plans that might be faulty.

MH

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check CWBQM-->enter material & plant --->header -->check ( shift+ F5) --> log will be created

go to -->Log -->read log

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

That is actually a very nice way...I am doing the selection based on group number, but the functionality of course is still the same.

Thanks
MH

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

There is just one thing: if I mark several header (groups), execute the check and then take a look at the log, I get messages like "Char. 0010: sample unit PC. cannot be used with material  12345", but where do I find to which task list this specific log entry is referring to?

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

There has to be some reference ,still you can check clue like material  12345

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, the log file only displays the message mentioned above, at least I could not find more information. Without a reference to a task list this means that the log information is not very useful. Of course I could extract the material information from the log file, check to which task lists the material is assigned and then find out the respective task list, but this is not a very nice way...

MH