Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CERTIFICATION BEFORE GR

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, SAP GURU,

In my scenario i have a source inspection(Inspection is done at vendor side before the material received)I want to no what configuration setting to be done for the CERTIFICATE, so that before receiving the material i first accept the certificate and then GR.In short in want certificate to accept first before the material received in our plant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perhaps, you need to maintain QM control key as 0005 and certificate type as E32 in QM view. You may customize the same with appropriate controls. I even wonder if inspection lot is created or not after GR based on your control in QM info.

Regards, Anand

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand,,

Th inspection lot is not going to generate after GR. Only the source inspection will be there.There is no MIC only on certification the material; is going to accept.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Asif,

Did you try by maintaining QM control key as 0005 and certificate type as E32 in material master?

As a result of which at the time GR, system prompts you to specify whether you have received any certificate or not? Unless you specify something it won't allow you post GR.

Regards,

Anand

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I not yet try it because our dev serve is not yet started.Will it work on IDES if i make a manual lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

In material master select certificate type having - certiifcate check required active with control as  " without lot error and with lot error" .  No certificate confirmation at GR should be inactive.

While creating Gr system will check whther certificate is present for PO. if not then error mgs will be issued.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogini B. Thorat,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Best Regards,

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi for source inspection you can create one MIC as Certificate (required characteristic)and assign selected set as ok /not ok. So while doing rr for the source inspection lot which is before GR you can maintain if the certificate is ok or not ok. You can also attach the inspection certificate to the lot using service object.

regards,

Smruti