cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The sales volume for agreement xxx is not current

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm practising "Rebate Processing" in IDES, I can not find the condition type ZBO7 in the bill items according. And when i settle the rebate agreement it appear information "The sales volume for agreement 100 is not current". When i click Help, i appear as bellow:

"

The sales volume for agreement 100 is not current

Message no. VK780

Diagnosis

The sales volumes are not current for agreement 100

System Response

You are using the new procedure for rebate processing. This means that the conditions contained in the rebate-relevant documents determine the sales revenue amount.

Because changes have been made to the rebate condition records, the values determined subsequently may be incorrect.

The new procedure for rebate processing was activated when the update to standard statistical structure S136 was activated.

For further information, see note 105681.

Procedure

To update the business volume, start report SDBONT06.

"

Thanks & Regards

DuyPM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (18)

Answers (18)

0 Kudos

run tcode ovb3 and then vbof

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Sorry for the late to update. After remove 24, the error still appear. I upload item conditions as bellow:

Thanks

DuyPM

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Duy,

Thanks you have removed 24, but where is your condition type ZB07 which you said in your post

I can not find the condition type ZBO7 in billing. Unless you assign your ZB07 in pricing procedure how do you expect it will determine ????

Put your ZB07 as I did in my procedrue with Bo02 or use standard pricing procedure by going to OVKK, there reassign the standard pricing procedure, maintain the condition redcords.

However Duy, I am just stopping to post any more threads here, as it is going too far. Please take my suggestion and just learn Pricing procedure again. As this forum is for learning but not from alphabets stage. I hope you will not mistake me.

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

How to remove the 24 requirment from pricing procedure? Can you help me?

Thanks

DuyPM

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to V/08

select your pricing procedure

then click control node on the left

you will see entries like this, as I did, please remove 24 if you have any against your rebate condition type BO01, BO02 etc.... , and save it

then raise a sales order

go to item conditions and check wheather you have any value determined against your Rebates condition type .

Please revert back to me depends on what you see.

But now I feel, you should have given some time for prepration before you get into such complex things, but I wish you learn this fast.

All the best,

Sridhar.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Duy,

Sorry for the late reply, as I was pre-occupied with something.

Now I have seen the screen shots, and I want to see the Rebate conditions determination in Pricing procedure at sales order level, which you can achieve by removing Requirement 24, which I mentioned sever time during this thread, however I think we are missing somewhere because of our communication gap it seems. I once again request to put the screen shot of your Pricing Procedure with Rebates condition highlighting . Please Please remove the 24 requirment from pricing procedure , then create a sales order, and show me up you item condition.

Thanks,

Sridhar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solution is in your comments itself

For further information, see note 105681.

Procedure

To update the business volume, start report SDBONT06.

Have you checked this ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I upload screen shot for Item condition. please review attach file.

Thanks

DuyPM

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where is the screen shot for item condition. Go to line item and doubel click, then select from many tabs conditions, please put that screen shot.

Can I have a look of your pricing procedure V/08, select your pricing procedure and go to details and please put that here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- I removed the check marks from Test and changed aggrements when I run VBOF.

- About condition type in pricing procedure and SO, please review pictures bellow:

Thanks & Regards

DuyPM

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check in agreement status "B" -Agreement released for settlement or not in VBo2

also check in VB(2  >settlement >minimum status button is "B" or not

Regards,

Krishna.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

first let the values to come as accruals, then we can see how to pay, I think you would agree with me.

Regards,

Sridhar

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ya Sridhar i do agree with you.

I am just adding some more info.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked OMO1 tcode for S136, our system was checked "Synchronous updating (1)". But error still appear!

Thanks & Regards

DuyPM

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what about the VKOA, is all the assignments of GL accounts and Provisional accounts are right ? Please check specifically Provisional account, sometimes if provisional account missing, could also pose this problem

I can also see in the screen shot you maintained the validity period starts from 28-03-2012. So in that case have you run VBOF or se38 report ? while running the report have removed the check marks from Test and changed aggrements ?

As a pre-requisite for the Rebates to get activated, is your sales organisation, customer master and billing type is relavent for the rebates ?

have you maintained condition type in pricing procedure ? to test at the sales order level, you can remove requirement 24 for time being so that you can see the rebates accruals at sales order.

if possible could you raise a sales order and attach a screen shot of item level conditions . what is the status indicator for the rebates condition type in analysis ? is the system is able to find the condition records and accessed?

If you check these informations, and help to understand where we are going wrong, I think I could do it for sure.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After use Tcode VBOF for update billing doc, I use Tcode VBO2 -> rebate payment -> select verification level. The screen appear as picture "rebate01".

After that i click PAY, it appear as picture "rebate02"

Please review pictures was attached!!

Thanks & Regards

DuyPM

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this is the case then you might have to  check in OMO1 tcode for S136 is weather marked for synchronous update 1 or not, it should be as in figure given here.

Also check in VKOA whether all the assignments are right and for ERB and ERU the provisional GL maintained.

For carrying out partial settlement you should have B3 document type should be in OVAZ and for carrying out final settlement you should have B1 document type in OVAZ.

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I run report SDBONT06, it appear error "You do not have authorization to execute reports in SE38/SE80"

Do you have any idea?

Thanks & Regards

DuyPM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then in that case to need to following people in your team as you are using functional consultant user id:
- Team Lead
- Technical Lead
- BASIS Consultant
For authorisation.
This might required a valid reason for use of this report.

Alternatively, have you tried using TCode VBOF instead of using report SDBONT06 directly.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The link which provided to you, please follow which had just similar situation, and we could solve.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3146977

While running the report, have you removed the tick marks from Control tab: test and changed aggrements, if not remove them then execute with relavent details.

and then dont bother if you get message "List contains no data", just go to VBO2 and click verification, if you see any accruals. However for step by step process please follows the link.

Regards,

Sridhar.

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue occurs when there occurs inconsistency in the updates of the rebate relevant tables. Try entering the rebate agreement in change mode and drill down to the conditions and the save the document.

Check out if it is happening for only one agreement or is it for all. If it is for one, you can try the above said method or else run the report given in the SAP error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is "The sales volume for agreement 100 is not current" so that when i check Sale volume, it appear value 0!

Thanks

DuyPM

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The link which provided to you, please follow which had just similar situation, and we could solve.

While running the report, have you removed the tick marks from Control tab: test and changed aggrements, if not remove them then execute with relavent details.

and then dont bother if you get message "List contains no data", just go to VBO2 and click verification, if you see any accruals. However for step by step process please follows the link.

Regards,

Sridhar.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refere the link with similar kind of query, which recently I solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lohyh,

I can not find any invoice when I use T-code VBOF.

Thanks & Regards

DuyPM

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The message is prompting you to run the report:

in SE38 run the report SDBONT06 and once completed, go to VBO2 and click verification. You will see the rebate accruals in there. Now its upto you, whether you want to pay partial amount of full settlement.

If you want to do the partial settlement, make sure the Document type B3 should be in OVAZ, and for the full payment settlement B1.

Regards.

Sridhar