cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample usage quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Experts,

my requirement is, after transferred quantity from quality to sample usage (100 g) and quality to reserve (50 g).

but user wants 80 g in sample usage & 40 g in reserve. after sample corrected from 100 g to 80 g in sample usage and 50 g to 40 g in reserve,

Where to see actual sample usage and reserve quantity (i.e. sample 80 g & reserve 40 g). it will not display in QA32

Pl. Help

Regards,

Yuvraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yuvraj,

I have a confusion here.

1. Whether you want to check where sample usage and reserves appear? or
  2. You want to rectify the wrong entries made against these?

For point 1, you can check the same in QA32 itself. Go to change layout and search for sample and reserve. This will give the quantities that you posted in sample usage and in reserves stock.

But if you have already posted some quantity and want to rectify you need to implement note 175842 for reversal of the stock. And then again post the correct quantities against the same inspection lot in QA32.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

To reverse the reserve Qty : do MB1B--> 349 ,activate 05 inspection type.

To reverse the sample  Qty : do MB1B--> 332  ,activate 08 inspection type.

then do appropriate posting from new created inspection lots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sujit.

But after reverse the quantity where to see actual sample usage and reserve quantity.

thanks,

yuvraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you can find the reserve qty in mmbe under the block stock status for the storage location.

regards,

Smruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you carry out MB1B-->Inspection lots will be created.Then stock will be in QI which can be mived to respective pockets through the QA12.

at this point the Reserev stock iou can see in MMBE but sample stock is consumed against cost center.So while reversing the stock you have to make sure that you put appropriate cost center.