cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3 - Not getting filtered output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am using function module BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3 to get the output of deployment Preqs which is stored in a specific version. After putting required product & location, this module is returning data in unfiltered manner ie returning  deployment  preqs of all products in place of returning for specific defined product.

Can anybody help me what further input I should provide to get the filtered data.

One more thing  to can we define desired time period to get limited output, otherwise this module is returning data w/o any time period.

Thx in Advance.  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhilesh,

if you go to SE37, give the BAPI and then see the "Function Module documentation" by clicking on the given button, you get the following info:

"There are the following options for selecting orders. Combinations of the alternatives are not possible or will be ignored.

Selection using product and/or location
The following combinations can be used for this:

• PRODUCT_SELECTION + LOCATION_SELECTION + LOCTYPE_SELECTION (optional) + ATPCAT_SELECTION (optional) + ORDERTYPE_SELECTION (optional) + CHARACTERISTICS_SELECTION (optional) + VENDOR_SELECTION (optional)
  • PRODUCT_LOCATION_KEYS + ATPCAT_SELECTION (optional) + ORDERTYPE_SELECTION (optional) + CFG_SELECTION (optional) + VENDOR_SELECTION (optional)

Selection using order numbers
If one of the following tables is filled, exactly these orders are transferred. In each case, only one table may be filled.
The VENDOR_SELECTION may be used here optionally.

• ORDER_KEYS + ORDERTYPE_SELECTION
  • ORDER_SELECTION + ORDERTYPE_SELECTION (optional)
  • ORDER_GUIDS

Note that the VENDOR_SELECTION parameter may only be used if the procurement order does not possess INPUT and OUTPUT nodes.
In this case, you can use the IO_NODE_SELECTION parameter."

I hope that you are selecting selection tables from ONLY ONE of the options given above. Otherwise, as you would see in the first line, your selections would be ignored.

Time period is not one of the selections as you can see above. You could write some code logic to further filter the results of the above BAPI.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan

Thx for your reply.

I am using first option ie

PRODUCT_SELECTION + LOCATION_SELECTION + LOCTYPE_SELECTION (optional) + ATPCAT_SELECTION (optional) + ORDERTYPE_SELECTION (optional) + CHARACTERISTICS_SELECTION (optional) + VENDOR_SELECTION (optional)

In this also i putting first two inputs which are mandatory still i am getting results of all products in place of product defined under product_selection.

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhilesh,

So, just to confirm, you are only passing data in 2 tables PRODUCT_SELECTION + LOCATION_SELECTION. All other tables are empty. Apart from this, I assume that you only passed LOGICAL_SYSTEM. If you passed any more values to teh FM, please let me know.

I would also like to correct myself regarding the time selection. There are 2 parameters START_TIME & END_TIME. You should be able to use them, but first focus on correcting this selection issue, and then you could also try to input the time parameters.     

Thanks - Pawan

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can further give the values of ATP category specific to ur dep pur req in the tables below and then execute.

It should work.

Br,

BVN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan

Below are the input parameter i am giving to FM :

Logical System

Plng_version

Product_selection

Location_selection.

Product & Location both are having single value input. Now in return I am getiing output of all the products which are exists in that planing version. Except this all is OK.

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhilesh,

I can only think of one more possibility but that also would not explain the situation if you are seeing ALL the products as part of the output of BAPI:

For IO_NODE_SELECTION, you would have given either 'O' or 'I'. e.g. if you maintained O, it is possible that there are other materials as 'requirements' in your stock transfers corresponding to your product selection, so you could see more products. But again I would not expect too many products to be appearing in requirements table even in this scenario.

If above doesn't explain your situation, then I think you have a SAP bug. I could not locate any OSS note for this issue. Either someone else might be able to suggest some note, or otherwise I could recommend that you raise a message for SAP in parallel anyway.

Thanks - Pawan