SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Exclude installment plan open items during invoicing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In few scenarios I have to exclude Installment plan open items during invoicing. I don't want to consider Installment plan items in open items and account maintenance as well. I tried using event R401. I have identified items which needs to be excluded from table TY_R401_FKKCL and set variable XAKTP_401 = 'X' and XCLON_401 = 'X' but no use.

Please let me know how to handle this scenario.

Regards,

Suresh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Have you tried the Invoice Processing configuration for Account Maintenance? There you  can explicitly exclude items by Main/Sub transaction with the setting OISel = "9" for each Clearing Type that  starts with  starting with "R". In your case you would exclude main 0080.

The path is:

SAP Utilities->Invoicing->Invoice Processing->Item Selection in Invoicing->Item Selection in Account Maintenance/ Define Sub-Items

If you wish to exclude them from BillPrint, then yuo have the option to do that as well (you will see the second node within the same configuration.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Have you tried the Invoice Processing configuration for Account Maintenance? There you  can explicitly exclude items by Main/Sub transaction with the setting OISel = "9" for each Clearing Type that  starts with  starting with "R". In your case you would exclude main 0080.

The path is:

SAP Utilities->Invoicing->Invoice Processing->Item Selection in Invoicing->Item Selection in Account Maintenance/ Define Sub-Items

If you wish to exclude them from BillPrint, then yuo have the option to do that as well (you will see the second node within the same configuration.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

Hi Ivor,

I want to exclude these installment plan items only in few scenarios. So I have to exlcude these items in invoicing only.

Regards,

Suresh

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

The configuration path I mentioned is unique to Invoicing only, so it will not impact generic Account Maintenance or Clearings (e.g. FPMA , FP06 or FP05).

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Suresh:

the solution as Ivor mentioned enables you to restrict the processing by clearing category (customer) and clearing process (invoicing type).  You can also use events R411 and R410 to do more complex analysis.

regards,

bill.