cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode to see CATS errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking for a tcode to see CATS entries in error. If anyone knows about it please give your valuable input.

Thanks,

Pras

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try CN30 - select the lines and double click then it takes you the Collective confirmation screen. there again select the line and click on button Errors and followed by pop up window showing the reason for erros.

Hope this would be helpful to you.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also use tcode CADO to see the errors. The incorrect entries can be deleted in CAT2 itself. However if the volume of data to be deleted is large it will be a tedious task.

You can refer to one of my previous posts, in your earlier thread to know about deletion of incorrect entries.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are only transaction codes to display the CATS entry. Whether the entries are correct or not is something you have to decide. You can check using CATSXT_DTL or CATS_DA to display the CATS entry.

Here you can see the detailed entry of the timesheet and cancel or delete if you want to delete any.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha,

Thanks for your quick response. I could see the CATS errors using tcode CATS_DA, nothing came up via tcode CATSXT_DTL. So by using CATS_DA how to delete the errors, I could not find any deletion option. Please help.

Thanks,

Pras

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use these reports to see where the problem is but I dont know if you can delete from here.

However you can use CAT2 to change the data, where you can select the line and then delete it.

CAT2-->Edit--Edit rows--Delete line after selecting the line you want to delete.

But I think it should be deleted before it is approved or costed.