cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

statistical condition reporting in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We would like to view report for the condtion that have created statistical in the sales order.

Kidly suggest is any report to view stastical coditions pertainig to sales order.

Thanks a lot.

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It's an idea. Use a field KZWI* (kzwi1 to kzwi6) if it there is any field available, if not create a further subtotal field in pricing (see note 155012 for details). Populate the field using the options in pricing procedure (all statistical fields in the same field). See also note 1022966. After enhance the report VA05 to see this field. For this task you will need an ABAPer. See note 350068 for adding fields in VA05.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For that you have to first check in your pricing procedure which condition types are set to statistical.  Next go to SE16, input table KONV, maintain that condition type and execute.  You will get certain data over there.  Copy the field "Doc.condition", paste in VBAK and execute.  You will get all sale orders.

Incidentally, I would like to know why you want to see specifically statistical condition type ?  Is it a manual condition type ?  If not, straightaway, you can input VBAK in SE16, maintain that pricing procedure and execute so that system will generate all sale orders related to that.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi,

I am but of cunfusion, actually we are looking for stastical condition reports only (sales order related one) could you please suggest how to proceed

Thanks a lot for your help.

Satish.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we are looking for stastical condition reports only we
  are looking for stastical condition reports only

You have to be specific what exactly you want.  If you want to list all sale orders where the statistical condition type flowing, then follow my suggestion.  If not, explain your requirement clearly.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If you want the report of the statistical conditions in sales order which got determined automatically you need to try at Pricing reports (V/LD).

Or else if you want the statistical condition which are maintained in the sales order manually, you need to develop a new Zreport with the help of an ABAPER.

Regards,

Sampath

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, you would try the t-codes V/LD and V/LA

but i suggest the best way is to write the new custom report - talk to abaper.

regards,