cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Type - Mixed Storage C

Former Member
0 Kudos

My company is using WM and Batch Management and wants to use "Mixed Storage" for fixed bins (pull slots).  Would like to allow only one material but several batch/quant.   In configuration I'm trying to "Define Storage Type" and enter "C" in the Mixed Storage field and getting the following message:

Mixed storage C only allowed in block storage managed for storage units      - Message no. LT085

Can anyone tell me "step-by-step" how to set up a Storage Type (company currently using  Putaway Strategy F - Fixed Bins for finished goods at warehouse) with mixed storage "C" - several batches per bin (pull slot)?     

I appreciate the help~!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can make the Storage Type as "Add to existing stock" strategy and check the mixed storage allowed checkbox.

The SAP system standard storage types have "SUT check active", probably you have to uncheck those options.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to always send the material to the same bin then simply set mixed storage to X which will allow multiple batches in the bin and then enter the fixed bin in the WM2 view at st type level and that material will alwys go to that bin

I hope this helps

Frenchy

0 Kudos

Hi, please check this thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1488614

JFS