cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage decision for Inspection lot

former_member1049397
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created inspection plan ( Which is assigned with physical sample + Inspection points ) and based on that inspection lot is created

After recording the results through QE11 for inspection points and physical sample , try to perform usage decision for the inspection lot through QA11 and the system giving an error message

No status object is available for SMP Undefined

Message no. BS001

Diagnosis

When trying to read the status of an object (SMP Undefined), a system error occurred: For object number QP there is no status object.

Procedure

Please contact your system administrator

Can you pls suggest how to fix this issue , and this is error message but if we hit enter then system allow to get in to QA11 transaction .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi ,

I am facing the same issue . can you please help

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What type of insp lot are  you working with?  I suspect this has something to do with a batch or order status, possibly a sample.

We also typically don't refer to physical samples and inspection points together. You use either physical samples OR inspection points.  Not both.  I'd be curiuos to know if you think you are using both and if so, how and why.

Joe FF

former_member1049397
Participant
0 Kudos

You are correct , the isnpection lot created and assigned the batch for traking purpose

I am using inspection points and physical sample both

Basically the scenario is for a two blood sample need to test virus growth is there or not so I have used inspection point to record for multiple days

then final day provide pass / fail for 2 sample in the same inspection lot , so that inspection plan is created with operation 1 as IPC recording . operation 2 as Final day result

Incase the test fails need to perform retest , so that I have created a physical sample through QPR6 with ref to same inspection lot and recorded the reuslts for 2 sample on multiple inspection points

Final day provide pass/fail result

My requirement is upto recording this values only

But I need to archive inspection lot for that it need to be closed ( Usage decision to be made ), when i perform UD got the error "

No status object is available for SMP Undefined

Pls let me know do you have any other suggestions

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I haven't looked in the system yet, but I believe your system maybe expecitng a user status or status profile to be assigned to the two physical samples you created.   Look at at the physical samples themselves and see if you cna assign a status.  I can't investigate much as my current system is not configured to use physical samples.

Joe FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are SAP notes available for SMP Undefined but you should raise this issue to SAP only as it seems to be problem of Sevice Market place.