cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO information missing in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a po is deleted through edit mode, after deleting the PO information like status and number is missing in shopping cart related documents tab. And the status of the shopping cart is follow on document created. I have checked in backend system and the line item was deleted this means changes made to PO are transferred to backend system. And I ran CLEAN_REQREQ_UP report as well, still po is not getting updated in shopping cart.

Any one among you can share your experience on this, and let me know how can I retain PO details in shopping cart,

I appreciate your help on this.

regards,

NBG.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nareen,

From your comments

it seems you are using Extended Classic scenario.

SRM PO is  the leading PO . you have deleted the PO in the SRM and in backend system (ECC) the line items gets deleted.

your comments: I have checked in backend system and the line item was deleted this means changes made to PO are transferred to backend system.

why you want the delete PO in the Shopping cart for what purpose.

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nareen,

If I am right. You are using extended classic scenario. Deleted the PO in the SRM system.

The changes are refelected in the copy of the PO in the back end shown as line items deleted.

till now perfect.

But in the SC (SRM) follow on documents you cant see the PO.

If I am right the behavior is perfect. You have already deleted that PO so the follow on document is not there, you have deleted it. Obviously you cant see it in the table in SC.

Now if your requirement is "Even if I delete the PO, it should be shown in the follow on table in SC as deleted or something". You will have to go for custom dev and it will be be very complex buddy, and i wont suggest you to go for it.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Which version of SRM are you using ?

Regards