cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Stability studies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem with stability studies. When i try to record a result with QE23, i have an status error, but a checked the workflow and i know that the next step is to record results. When i checked de inspection lot, it doesn't have an user status, is that the problem? hoe can i resolve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer,

In fact, i've created the inspection lot before i created this post

Yes, i'm talkink about the type 16 when it comes to maintanance plan creation.

Can you tell me exactly what REL status means? My status are in spanish, so it can call different.

Tnx

Victoria

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victoria

Rel status means thea inspection lot is in release mode  and u can process the lot.

When inspction lot gets the inspection plan of suitabe usage it changes its staus from CRTD to REL .

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you plz let us know what are step you followed.

What is status of inspection lot ?

What is error description & error number . ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I aprecciate your quick answer,

First, i've created Quality notification, then i created the initial sample followed by liberate or confirm the initial sample, then, i defined the initial especification lot and the storage conditions. Now I'm trying to record the results for a sample with Q23 transaction, but it returns a status error. The inspection lot status is OPEN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you are talking about the inspection type 16 ,so Lot created after storage condition & maintenance plan creation is of type 16. Now check the lot "System status" like CRTD or REL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You need to create inspection plan for the same and assign it in QA02. after that your status will be convert in REL mode and you are able to do your process further.

-Sandip