cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch and Material combination condition record problem

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I created a table for condition record with the combination of Material and Batch. I created a class and assigned a characteristics value as a Batch .

Then i did MIGO with a batch number and in charecteristics value i assigned this created batch number. Then while creating condition record in VK11 with key combination of Material and Batch i am getting error as" Object Batch not provided with characteristic 0000000441. (Note other fields!)

I searched in forum, but no solution provided. Pls give some ssolution.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

For maintaining the Material with batch use the T-Code MSC1N

Regards,

Prasanna

0 Kudos

No eventhough it is giving the same error. Pls provide any other solution.

Thanks.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

• Activate the batch Mgmt and class in FG Material Master
  • Maintain the Record VCH1 (Maintain the Selection Criteria "o")
  • Check the stock in MMBE with Material & Batch
  • Maintain the Record in MSC1N
  • Activate the batch in Delivery Item Level

Check above Settings and try the new cycle

If my understanding is wrong please elaborate more clearly 

Regards,

Prasanna

0 Kudos

Thanks.

This consdition record is for Pricing in sales order. I am trying for PR00 condition record with key combination of Material and Batch.

Pls suggest.

Thanks

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to Sale order Item level and check the Analysis then tell me the error and try to post the screen shot

and also assign the batch to that line item and check redetermine the price then system will pick the price because as per my knowledge system won't determine Automatically at the time of Sale order you need to select or enter the Batch number

Can you please tell me what is the business Requirement by going Price with Material and Batch

Suppose Batch having 1000 Qty and Customer has Placed an order 10000 Qty then in that case it will pick from 2 different Batches and 2 different Prices with same material

Regards,

Prasanna

0 Kudos

Thanks,

See for eg) Today i am receiving a batch of 1000 qty in Batch number BATCH100. For this BATCH100 and Material combination i will fix a MRP price. So i want to create a condition record in VK11 with these key combinations, so that i will reflect in my sales order while creating.

But here the problem is that when i create a condition record for these key combinations in VK11, system is throwing an error "Object Batch not provided with characteristic 0000000441. (Note other fields!)"

Pls suggest.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Any solution please.

Thanks

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you let me know, is the below case possible?

eg: M1- batch: XYZ01, qty- 100 ea - Price: USD-100

M1- batch : XYZ02- qty : 200 eaPrice: USD- 120

SO: created for this material for qty: 150. Now query is-

- what should be the price? if you say, for first 100 qtty ( USD 100) & 50 qty ( USD 120), then this wont work. because SAP doesnt support batch split functionality at Order level.

I dont think std supports your requirement.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

0 Kudos

While creating table first select Material and then Batch. Now create condition record, it will work.

Thanks

Answers (0)