cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair Orders (RA) items not copying to Proforma Invoice (F8)

tony_romain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on SD process to issue Commercial Invoices from SAP.  We have normal sales orders (OR) working and have a requirement regarding Repair Orders (RA).  We have customers that combine deliveries when they cross the boarder.  I have found that our outbound loaner (IRLB) and customer return (IRAL) lines do not want to copy into the F8 proforma billing document.  I have tried changing billing relavance and copy control settings and run into billing relevance message or document splitting message.  I"m assuming that Repairs (RA) process is covered by SAP out of the box for companies. 

Does anyone have a document that defines the settings for Repair items in regards to commercial invoice?   I've searched SDN and SAP notes and haven't found anything yet.

Flow:  I'm trying to combine 2 orders on one F8 proforma billing document.

OR >> LF >> F8

TAN works fine

RA >> LF >> F8

IRLB item category was blank, set to D and L relavent for Proforma,   also change Copy control from 0010 to 0009, and data is set to 0000

ILAL item category was blank, set to D and L relavent for Proforma,   also change Copy control from 0010 to 0009, and data is set to 0000

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, have you set up any Routine in "Data VBRK/VBRP" field (the copy control for your item in VTFL)?

regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Check your copy controls from your delivery to invoice, i just checked in my system it is working perfectly.

At VF01 select F8 from billing type and at line item level give the two delivery number's.system will create one proforma invoice for two deliveries.

Regards

Ram

tony_romain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ram,

I found that the split was caused by VBRK-VTWEG, which is different in the billing headers.  We create repairs in seperate distribution channel.  After reading thru SAP note 11162, I'm thinking that I need to create custom data transfer routine and cleare out VTWEG from split criteria.  Does that sound correct to you?

Thanks,

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Yes, you need to develop new routine for allowing billing with two different Distribution channel.

Take ABAPer help to develop new routine.

Regards

Ram

tony_romain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ram

I've got new data transfer routine working with ABAPer here.  Thanks for confirming that two different distribution channels was not covered in out fo the box routing.