cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field for schedule margin key in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which is equivalent field for schedule margin key (In Material master) in Product Master in APO

How we can define transportation Matrix (Which we define in customizing in R/3 between two Location Group) in APO

Due to above factor we have diffference in date for scheduling in R/3 and SAP APO.

Thanks,

Lalit Phegade

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

As far as I know, location group is not there in APO (unless it's a part of TPVS). If you need to use the relevant data somewhere in APO, it MIGHT be possible using exits to get the relevant data in APO. If you give more specific details regarding your design requirements, someone might be able to help.

Also as far as my knowledge goes, Scheduling margin key is not relevant for APO (at least till SCM 5.0). In one of my previous projects, we had enhancements using which we used to get some relevant data from Scheduling margin key into the PDS during CIF.

Thanks - Pawan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no mapping in APO for scheduling margin key of R3 MRP2 tab of material master. 

Basic difference between SAP ECC and SAP APO: APO-PP/DS ignores the fl oat before production

and the fl oat after production, and APO orders don’t contain basic order

start and finish date.

Hope the information is useful

Regards