Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM report - Link to portal

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have a question, I am not sure if someone can help me. We have in PPM the report tab that contains a lot of standard reports for BI. We have hidden these reports and we need to link another one that it is in our SAP portal.

We have tried to configure in the launchpad the link but I am not sure which information I have to enter, Could someone help me?

1) I have created a New folder in launchpad role PPM_report

2) Under new folder I have tried to create the new application, I have entered :

- Link text : XXXX

- Application category : Portal Page

And now I am lost , what do I have to enter? Application Alias, parameter, proxy class

Thanks !!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

The report in SAP Portal is linked SAP BI or SAP PPM system.

I have not tried. But if it is through SAP BI, try with the parameters same as used for standard ones.

Cheers

Amit

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

My report is in BO . I don't know how to link a BO report the only way I see is by portal.

Any idea how to link portal report or directly  BO report?

Thanks!!!

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have not tried. But configure the new folder in PPM_REPORT as per the existing reports.

Try with BI template id as mentioned in standard reports.

Cheers

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sara,

Couple questions:

1. You have mentioned PPM portal is it the default portal http://xxxx.yyyyy.com:50000/irj/portal

2. Are the other portal reports linked using LPD_Cust roles?

If the answer to 1 is yes and you are trying to provide the report URL from BW system here you will have to take basis support to create a iview and link the report URL.

I have not so far tried to provide a report link using launch pad roles! Sorry may not be of much help!

regards,

N K

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PPM 5.0 is not working with portal, but we have several reports that are in Business Object that are in a portal. We would like have these reports in PPM--> reports section but I don't know how to link it ( or BO report or portal page). I know the launchpad role.. but I don't know how to enter the applications.

Any idea?? I am lost. I had only configured BI reports but these BO reports are different.

Thanks for your help!!!