Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI_PROCESS_SCM_DP005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Could you help me to this issue

job name:BI_PROCESS_SCM_DP005

Step 001 started (program RSPROCESS, variant &0000000000045, user ID BWREMOTE)

Start process SCM_DP005 FINAL STAT in run 98G8OJ33EHVA8HANU2ND5KJWS of chain PHASE1

Authorization check failed -> no authorization

Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE

Actually i have all authorization access, but  i got the error no authorization.

Thanks & Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From your shared info, the chain was running using the user ID BWREMOTE. As Ada also mentioned may be that your process chain user BWREMOTE is missing the relevant authorization for the specific step. Check with the security team to get the auth for this process chain user.

You can also cross-check that you do have the relevant auth by double clicking on the process chain step, and then executing the relevant action directly from this screen. Most likely this part is not relevant, as your shared information shows the user as BWREMOTE.

Thanks - Pawan

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Please first try to run the DP jobs in /sapapo/ts_batch_run or in /sapapo/mc8g to check whether the problem happens. If no error, the authorization issue should be relevant to the user you use to run process chain, which is different from your own user id. Maybe you can execute the chain again, and check SU53 at once, to see if there's any error happened in authority check.