cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How integrate Web Applications to WD4J Application...

0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a big issue, i must to integrate a external non-sap web application to my wd4j application published on my portal, without loosing my wd4j session. The flow would be something like this: WD4J calls external web app, external web app do several tasks, external web app send a parameters back to my WD4J app. WD4J continues its execution. Searching through SDN i found out a perfectly good way (Suspend and resume plugs). But when I did a test publishing my WD4J on the corporate portal, it throws an exception that says "use portal navigation instead to navigate to another application". But i cannot use that because: 1.- i need to show the external web app on the same view of my WD4J, 2.- I dont want to show an external window with TLN and all the stuff and more important 3.- I need to mantain the session of my WD4J, that called the external web app in the first time. Please any suggestion would help me because i dont know what to do.... really... Please Help

Regards,

MC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!!!

I dont know how to mark answered in this new SDN and gives the solution... well i found it... EPCM and stateful IFRAME... it´s pretty awesome... and the tutorial is here in the sdn just search for stateful IFrame very nice

Rg,

MC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariana Castillo,

I have same scenario and struggling with the same problem that you faced.

Please share me the solution  and it  would be greatful.

Please help me!!

Thanks and regards,

Gobinath Palanichamy.

(kkpgopinath@gmail.com)

Answers (0)