cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing block on customer master and copied to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to knowif i have put billing block to any customer thru XD05 and it is blocked at invoice level.But i wanted to know how it can come in the sales order level?what is the way?please explain me in details.

Is there any report to see billing block customet master or any reoprt to see document blocked for billing for a particular customer?

Regards,

Debesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Check in V.23

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sampath,

My question is Suppose i have put billing block in XD05 for a customer and it should appear in header in sales order billing block automatically for that particular customer when i put it in sales order.Can you tell me how can i achieve this?

Debesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

under XD 05 transaction blocking reason are maintain for order,delivery and billing which means if you maintan the reason fundr orders thaat it will be shown under order creation similarly reasons  maintained for billing will be shown at billing level .

Former Member
0 Kudos

that will be applicable for whole customer .What i want is for that particular customer whenever i will create a order whatver billing block i put on xd05 should come automatically.

Regrads.

Debesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through standard, it is not possible.  You have to go with sale order exits to bring in sale order.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this.My question is how i will bring billing block placed at XD05 to sales order lvel can any body help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you mean to say that you dont want to change XD05 billing block but this u want to effect in sales order level also?..is this u where asking..

Sampath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sampath,

My question is Suppose i have put billing block in XD05 for a customer and it should appear in header in sales order billing block automatically for that particular customer when i put it in sales order.Can you tell me how can i achieve this?

Debesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.My 2nd part is answered.

I wanted to know the 1st part answer below need help on this

I wanted to knowif i have put billing block to any customer thru XD05 and it is blocked at invoice level.But i wanted to know how it can come in the sales order level?what is the way?please explain me in details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debesh,

Once you maintain billing block at XD05 for the customer, it will not come in to sale order.I think it will directly effect at invoice level.If you maintain billing block at VOV8 for your document type at billing tab that will come in to sale order and effect the total document level means all of your customer's. Until and unless you remove the billing block in XD05 system will not allow you to create billing for that customer.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this.My question is how i will bring billing block placed at XD05 to sales order lvel can any body help me