cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop material text popup messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I stop popup messages for material text when I enter a specific material in VA01?

I have tried in customizing to set "text is not obligatory" in the Text determination. This does not work.

Regards

Rici

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't maintain text id for those material in MM02, for whom you don't want to copy text into the Sales Order(VA01).

Former Member
0 Kudos

A local requirement for Hungary is every material needs a special code whichshould be printed on the layout. To lighten the manual work for typing this code into every order created, the best way is to create the code in the sales text of the material. But the users does not want to have a popup message, showing the default Material Sales Text, everytime the order is created.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then maintain following for your text id:

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is only needed in the printout, then this information can be added in the form instead of dragging it into the sales document. Small piece of code can be added to the form to look up this information from any place in the material master.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna Kumar

Please read the query properly and then propose a suggestion. 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi & Ricardo

I am very sorry for wrong post.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna, the link refers to creating a popup message for material. I want the posite and I have tried to also do the opposite to the recommendation.