cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to identify the Open Schedule Lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am writing an ABAP report which requires to identify the OPEN SALES ORDER SCHEDULE LINES.

The requirement is to identify the Open Sales Order Schedule Lines for a particular month (user Processing month in the selection screen). Here the Schedules line item could have been delivered already. If it is not Billed then it is OPEN schedule line.

Can anyone help me to understand the logic which I need to apply to identify only the Open sales order scshedule lines.

I am using the following tables:

VBAK,VBAP,VBUK,VBUP,VBEP. Is there any other table which I need to use? I am trying to avoid using table VBFA due to performance issues.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Gopalakrishnan S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u will try this transaction code : <b>V.15</b> open order

reward point it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

If you want to find status of any sales order line item then you can find from following method from VBUP table.

In VBUP table there is a field FKSTK.By this filed status we can find billing status of particular sale order and this field has four possible values and these are

<i><b>field value field value meaning</b></i>

if this value is space then order is not Not Relevant for billing

if this value is 'A' then order is Not yet processed

if this value is 'B' then order is Partially processed

if this value is 'C' then order Completely processed

If you want to find status for the header then go to VBUK table and process is same as above.

In these table we can find all types of status.

Message was edited by:

shyla kumar

Message was edited by:

shyla kumar

Message was edited by:

shyla kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Again and Again, I am getting the answer to find the Non Billed Sales Order Line Items. But my requirement is Non-Delivered or Non-Billed Sales Order Line Item's <u><i><b>Schedule Lines</b></i></u>.

Please help me to identify the same.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Gopalakrishnan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to do for open billing items then make use of this sequence give the input of sales orders in table VBUK at header level join of VBAK and VBUK

and check the fields GBSTK ne "C" and FKSTK ne "C" implies open .

FKSTK is for billing status..

All the open orders with open billing status can be fetched. Taking these Open Orders now fetch the entries at item level.

Now for these do the same at item level from VBAP and VBUP .

In order to check the open items in schedule line fetch from VBEP for the same line items

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get the schedule line quantity from VBEP but to find if the billing doc has been made u may have to check in VBFA table...i dont think you can avoid calling VBFA table.

award points if it helps

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

Even at the VBFA level, the records are not getting stored at Schedule Line Level. It stores only at Sales Order Line Item level.