cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of the transaction code SAPAPO/RRP3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please let me know the purpose of the transaction code /n/sapapo/rrp3?

Can we change the confirmed quantity of the sales order in this transaction code under "ATP" tab?

thanks in advance for your help.

B Regards,

Bhaskar.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

If you know R/3 screens, you could compare the RRP3 in APO to the MD04 in R/3. It shows an overview of situation for a location product in APO.

Apart from this, you could go to various tabs and find relevant information for the location-product.

If you go to change view, then there is possibility to manually create Purchase Requisitions or forecast requirements. Similarly, you could also do deletions for these 2 elements.

You could also run some PPDS heuristics from the RRP3 view.

To answer your specific question regarding Sales orders ATP quantity: No, you can't touch the Sales Order related quantities from RRP3 screen or anywhere else manually in APO. RRP3 is just a "display" of the situation with relation to requirements and receipts, and Sales Order is one of the Requirement elements.

Some info for RRP3 (product view) is available in the SAP help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/11/c87037e5c7005be10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Thank you for quick inputs.

Are you sure that we cannot change the confirmed quantity in this transaction code?

Because user is saying that she uses this transaction code to confirm the quantity of the sales order.

Now the error she is getting is "Item is locked by another process". No active BOPs are other jobs running now.

B Regards,

Bhakar.K

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

I missed the point about ATP tab earlier.

I went to "change" mode in RRP3 and saw that this ATP tab is the same as /sapapo/bopi (interactive BOP). This transaction would allow you to change the dates and confirmed quantities of Sales Orders from APO, but still not the ATP quantity.

You could also check out if there are any lock entries in SM12.If there are any lock entries related to Sales Order, then these would need to be deleted.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya

Are you sure that user changed directly the confirmed quantity of the Sales Order using //RRP3? Though ATP Tab looks similar to Interactive BOP screen (/SAPAPO/BOPIN) but I am doubtful whether you can go to the change mode and change confirmed quantity. When I tried the same in my test box, I got a message "The ATP situation cannot be changed here". Please test it in your system.

Regarding the error message "Item is locked by another process" this normally happens when changes are not fully updated in Sales Order after confirmed quantity has been changed in APO. I would suggest that you check the following:

1) The corresponding Sales Order should NOT be opened in change mode by any user. You can check this by trying to open the same Sales Order in ECC by change mode.

2) Please check all CIF queues using TC SMQ2 and SMQ1 both in APO and ECC to see if there is any queue for the Sales Order which is stuck.

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

The corresponding sales order is not opened by any other user and don't see any lock entries.

No queues stuck in both ECC and APO systems.

But still not able to do the change for this sales order, getting the message"Item is locked by another process"

for your information, I can change the confirmed quantity of the same material for another sales order.

Something problem with the Sales order only. Please help me to solve this issue.

B Regards,

Bhaskar.K

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Try out the BOP monitor with transaction /SAPAPO/BOP_MONITOR. Give "backorder processing status" as U, and see if you get any results. If no BOP is running, then there shouldn't be any result for the above transaction.

If you get any results in above transaction, but you see that no BOP is really running, you could kill the BOP run using the transaction /SAPAPO/BOP_DELETE (Delete Backorder Processing) with 'backorder processing status' as U. Delete the BOP run which you don't expect to be running.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

I can see many entries with status "U". No active BOP batch job at present.

If I delete them, then what is the effect on sales orders?

B Regards,

Bhaskar.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can I have inputs on my question please?

"I can see many entries with status "U". No active BOP batch job at present.

If I delete them, then what is the effect on sales orders/or any other effect?"

B Regards,

Bhaskar.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya

You can check the BOP result for the specific date and time (if you know the time). If you double click on the orders, it will give you the order no - so you need to select the specific BOP Run for this order and delete it (as suggested by Pawan).

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhaskar,

The TQAs that are associated with these runs will be deleted.  ATP trees associated with the run will be deleted.  The display data behind the runs will be deleted.  I don't know how your BOP is configured, so I can't answer with any greater specificity.

Best Regards,
DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried to delete BOP result entry with status U, but I am getting below error.

"Backorder processing status (U) does not allow any deletion"

Please let me know how to delete them?

B Regards,

Bhaskar.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhaskar,

You must delete them interactively, not in batch, using transaction /sapapo/bop_delete.

If you want to delete in batch, you can reset the status from 'U' to 'X' using program /SAPAPO/BOP_CHECK_STATUS. 

If ATP Trees (not BOP) is causing your problem, you can delete these using /SAPAPO/DM_ATREE_REMOVE_TREES

Best Regards,
DB49

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

With the BOP monitor, you now know the issue. There are sometimes inconsistencies left after GATP for which SAP has given these transactions that we discussed. In your case, you seem to have BOP runs which have finished but still showing up as active in the BOP monitor.

DB already gave replies to your questions. I don't have anything to add on top of it, unless you have some additional question. Please delete those BOP runs having issues, your issue would get resolved.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you very much for your inputs and valuable answers. Now my issue is resolved with the help of all your inputs.

Once again thank you very much for every one who shared inputs to this thread.

This thread can be closed.

B Regards,

Bhaskar.K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasun,

The ATP tab on the //RRP3 screen has ALL the functionalities of Interactive Backorder Processing.  Which can include changing confirmation dates and quantities.  http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/4c/3d332d6fdf4a56e10000000a15822b/frameset.htm

Best Regards,
DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks DB. However, I got the following message when I tried it. This is not an authorization issue..

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasun,

There are several prerequisites to this functionality, but it is definitely possible.  We allow selected power users access to this functionality.

Best Regards,
DB49

Message was edited by: Dogboy 49 Resized Images

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB

It would be great if you can share the "Prerequisites" - I am curious to know! I have SAP_ALL authorization and can execute BOPI for the same Product/Location.

Hope I am not diverting this thread.

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasun,
Prerequisites are called out in the link I mentioned earlier. 

Also from the link:

I don't know how ATP is configured on your system.  I suggest that if you cannot perform this task, that you raise a message with SAP.

Best Regards,
DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We solved this issue by running the /SAPAPO/BOP_DELETE with Backorder processing status as "U" for -60 days to -7 days variants, the lock was removed & user was able to confirm the sales order.

I thought to post it, as it may be useful for someone who may face the issue of "Item is locked by another process".

Thank you to all experts for helping.

Regards

Rahul Chitte