cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCM certification query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am from India and now living in Netherlands. I have 2.5 years of experience in core HR and now I am thinking of giving certification exam from Belgium/ Netherlands after undergoing online training which is not from sap authorized institute.

Can I still be able to give(eligible) this SAP HCM certification?

GarimaC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Garima,

You are eligible. You just need to get service letter from your company of your experience in order to enrol for the certification. Since you already have 2.5 years of experience, you don't need to get training from authorized training institute.

Regards,

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Leon,

But i have experience in core HR not SAP HR. i was working as an HR Generalist in my company.

I dont have any SAP HCM experience.

0 Kudos

Hi Garima,

You have to have SAP experience in order to directly appear for the certification without authorized training. In addition to that, you may also refer http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/index.epx

I would advise you to have SAP experience and then go for the certification or since you have domain experience take proper training from authorized institute.

Regards,

Leon

Message was edited by: Leon Limson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for you help, Leon. i was too much confused about this certification exam. But now i am feeling relaxed.

0 Kudos

Hi Garima,

Just a word of caution about any of the SAP Certification exams... All of our exams are built taking questions/answers directly from SAP Education training materials and relate to HR processes within an SAP implementation.  Most often general HR business knowledge is already known by the test taker. Please review the topics to be tested carefully (found in each exam description provided in the web link given by Leon) to ensure your SAP work experience has exposed you to the different concepts.  Fill any knowledge gaps by completing the recommended training at an authorized institute.

Good luck!

Regina

Answers (0)