cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Group in Partner Function for Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus !!!

I am trying to create partner functions for partner determination in Customer Master Data.  So when I create new partner function, there is a field "Error Group", I want to enter a value in this field but this field is already grayed during new entries and I am not able to put value inside this field.  I am working on IDES.

Please help me !!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

1. please create your new partner function. the "error group" will be grey - it is okay now.

2. after that please go to

spro-sales and distriburion-basic functions-Log of Incomplete Procedure-Assign Incomplete Procedures-

Assign Procedures to partner functions

and assign your new record to inc.proc.

3. return to the partner function creation screen and make sure you have got the "error group" populated

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u so much Mr. PPIO, u were really of great help

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP GURUS !!!

Unfortunately, my "Error Groups" field problem is still not resolved.  It is populated with different values like " 07 -     Customer" and so on but the problem is that I am not able to select any of these values, as this field seems to be locked for me.

Please help ASAP !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,,

That error group is related to incompletion procedure..you will not assign any incompletion procedure from here.

• create partner functions without error group and do the partner determination procedure.
  • go to spro -->S &D --.>Basi funtions --> Log for Incomplete items --.> Define incompletion procedure
  • after defining the incompletion procedure,  assign the same to partner functions.
  • now you will see the incompletion procedure number in the error group filed at partner functions.

If you want any further clarifications please let me know.

Regards

Patchala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank so much kr patchala !!! U were of great help