cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done pricing and maintained every thing,but in sales order va01 price is not comming automatically it is showing Pricing error: Mandatory condition CR00 is missing,i have renamed pr00 as cr00,i have also mainained in vk11,but in va01 when i am going in condition tab and entering cr00 and price then only it is taking, but i want price to come automatically in va01 as soon as i enter material can any one help me

Regards

sap sd learner

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In vk11 what combinations you are maintaining for that material which you are using in sales order?

Check whether you are maintaining material with release status or customer/material.

Check and confirm with which combination you are maintaining for this material?

DVNR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please search the forum before rising question.

Maintain CR00 at condition type feild in pricing procedure determination screen in Tcode: OVKK, along with your pricing procedure.

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if you have maintained Cr00 as manual condition type in your pricing procedure?

Regards

Madhu

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check the you condition type details at v/06, here your check the all activities , compare PROO condition type , after check the access sequences , go to v/07 and select your access sequence for your condition type , click on accesses , here check you table assign or not and also check EXCLUSIVE indicator activate or not , when activate when you can maintain the condition records vk11 , key combination here which tables you have maintain condition of the pricing ,

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe the pricing procedure of PR00 which you copied is RVAA01, so go to spro,SD/basic function/pricing/pricing control/define and assign pricing procedure/maintain pricing procedure to make sure your condition type CR00 is assigned to the procedure mentioned as above.

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

maintain pricing procedure

maintain condition record for CR00

if we maintain condition record for CR00, it will automatically appear in sales order .

please check it once

regards,

SS