SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full removal of device not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to perform device removal(full removal) . During removal i need to estimate the Meter reading using MR note(ABLHINW field in EABL). I am calling the function module  'ISU_S_WORKLIST_INSTALL_PROVIDE' and 'ISU_S_WORKLIST_INSTALL'. I am populating the auto and obj structures after calling the provide FM. however neither the MR are estimated nor are the devices removed. While calling both FM,  I am not defaultingx_no_mr_required to 'X' as I need to pass the readings. If I pass this field and execute the FM, instead of full removal the billing related removal without the readings is performed.

Could anyone please help me out? I can pass the psuedo code if required.

Thanks,

Anand.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

You need to update XY_AUTO-METERDOC structure consistently with (meter reading note).

Regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please share the solution if you had found. when i tried to remove through Batch Job it is throwing error but when I do the same manually it is working fine. Please help me on the same.

Thank you in Advance.

Regards,

Sudhakar S