cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP PR(EA) came purchase requition (cat-ag) in apo

Former Member
0 Kudos

APO generates the snp pr with category ea. It goes ecc then becomes pr.When again comes apo then it becomes purchase requisition with category ag.

May i know why this is happening.

I checked the error 183missing in r/3 with ext key/182missing in r/3 without ext key/181missing in apo.

Is there any specific reason why this is happening.This happening for next two year horizon.

Please may i know how this will stay as snp purchase requisition in apo ?

Regards,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Could you please throw some more light on your requirement? Is it required to publish the PR to ECC?

There are 2 config settings that influence the data transfer from APO to ECC. Please check the task documentation for details.

1. SPRO IMG -> Integration with SAP components -> Integration via APO CIF -> Basic Settings for Data Transfer -> Publication

2. As Pawan mentioned, configuration related to data transfer to OLTP systems.

I guess you did not maintain publication settings especially for External Procurement. Probably, that might be triggering the errors 182 or 183 in the CIF comparison (/SAPAPO/CCR) report. If the configuration is good, your SNP PR order number should be replaced with ECC PR order number and you should not see any entry in the CIF reconciliation (/SAPAPO/CCR) report execution.

Thanks,
Rajesh

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

If you would check in SNP planning area, you should see that SNP would create Distribution Receipt (planned) against the demand elements like Sales Orders or forecasts, etc. These are the SNP Preqs. Once you publish the Distribution Receipt (planned) to R/3, then you would most likely see the receipt change to Distribution Receipt (confirmed).

What is happening is that the results from SNP are not firmed. Once the results reach R/3, they are firmed receipt elements. Any results that are now sent from R/3 to APO would lead to updation of the previous unfirmed receipt in APO, and is equivalent to Preq created in R/3 (since R/3 has already received/confirmed the receipt element).

Do you want to send the SNP Preqs to R/3 or not? If you have to send them to R/3, then this behaviour looks ok. If you don;t want to send teh SNP Preqs to R/3, then go to SPRO->Advanced Planning and Optimization->Supply Chain Planning-> Supply Network Planning (SNP)-> Basic Settings->Configure Transfer to OLTP Systems.

In the screen where you reach, select "no transfer" against SNP (first section on the top). Then your SNP Preqs would not come to R/3, and would not get firmed.

(Currently, you would have selected either "immediate transfer" or "periodic transfer").

Thanks - Pawan