cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please advice why an item in the billing document appeared without quantity billed when the delivery document status showed it has been completed (goods issue has been posted) and fully invoiced?  In the Invoice, the status of the item showed completed and accounting document has been completed/posted in FI but no quantity.

Thanks and regards,

Cynthia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cynthia,

I also like to draw your attention for the Item category for the perticular material "Order qty=1" assignment in VOV7. Could you check that as well. I am now just looking at all the factors which we would miss.

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shridhar,

there is no setting/tick mark on the box "Order qty=1" in Item Cat Overview VOV7.

What I observed is that this material is batch managed and during delivery, there is no delivered qty for the assigned batch when i checked in the "Batch Split" tab.  But outside the Batch Split tab, in the item overview screen, there is a Delivered Qty of 1pc.  I am thinking that the possible reason is that although the delivery document was created with 1 pc qty. but it was not assigned a batch no., the delivery is not processed in reality.  But i wonder why it says delivery is completed in the document flow.

Cynthia

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cynthia,

As you are referering the Order type is Z5TA, but for my clarity could you please let me know what is the SAP Standard document type it is ? and in delivery what Item category (SAP Standard) do you see ?

I am puting up  links which would be of some help

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1102233

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1591448

I hope one would be helpful to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

It's a Standard Order and Std Delivery Item for intercompany transactions.

Cynthia

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cynthia,

Sorry for late reply, but I can only think of one possibility at the moment is anything to do with copy controls if that line item had different item category than other line items, but if it is not so, then I think we need to drill down still deep and in the mean time if you able to solve, I would be very much interested in knowing your approach.

All the best,

Sridhar.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the Quantity of the Item in Delivery Document?

I mean that the Item which is showing Quantity as "0" in Invoice, is there Quantity in Delivery?

Also check T-Code 0VLP & check whether for your Item Category check "Check Quantity 0" setting.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The item has same item category as the rest of them? Algo, like Sridhar said, does that particular item have batch determination?

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cynthia,

Is that material has got any sub items ?

In your VOV8 what do you see in Display Range - Is UALL is there or not ? Is the batch is active ?

I am in doubt if it is a subitem and not appeared because of UALL not there in VOV8. If possible probe this please.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar, Sousa,

The Sales Doc Type is Z5TA and it has a Display Range UALL.  It is also a batch managed item.

When I looked at the Delivery Document of that particular item, it showed a Delivery Qty of 1 pc but when i drilled down the batch split tab, there is no delivery qty entered for the batch.

My question is why is the Delivery Status completed but in the billing document, there is no quantity and the billing document shows a status posted to FI and completed even without the quantity.  Also, in the billing items, there is a main item (180) and sub item (181) both without quantity.

Because of this zero qty in the billing document, the order backlog is incorrect.

Cynthia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. PPIO,

There are more than 200 items in that Invoice and only this one item has the problem. How can that item be cancelled from the Invoice? And if possible to cancel the item from that Invoice, and a new Invoice will be created for that item, won't there be no problem, won't the same behavior that no quantity will appear in the Invoice?

Please advice.

Thanks,

Cynthia

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, you would try to run VF11, put your invoice number and hit 'Selection list'

highlight your item (the item you need to cancel) and proceed.

good luck!

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

you would cancel this invoice and create a new one.

regards,