cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP keyword : Error : illegal key word try again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have started the process of upgrading solman from SP17 tp SP23  using EHPI installer

in the phase Configuration it prompted for a EHP keyword

enter the EHP keyword of sapnote XXXXXX

this is SAPehpi version lmt_001, build 40.025

when i am tring to enter key word mentioned in Note 1142823 or SAP Note 1302772

i am getting the below mentioned error

illegal keyword

Error : illegal key word try again

please advice in proceeding further

Thanks

Vardhan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to follow the procedure described in the note:Note 1169247 - Additional info for
Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 update

and the upgrade guide, under http://service.sap.com/instguides

SAP Components -> SAP Solution Manager ->  Release 7.0 EHP 1 -> Update to SAP Solution Manager 7.0 Enhancement Package 1 Using SAINT / JSPM

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

After selecting the Stack files from the SAINT t-code i am facing the following issue in proceeding further

OCS package SAPK-701DHINSAPBASIS requires at least Kernel Release 701 with patch number 0000

Thanks,

Vardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

seems you were not met the first pre requestie as "Update kernal to 701", please patch your kernal to 701 latest

and read the below guide carefully before proceed, this surely helps further

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000718044&_OBJECT=01100035870000029193...

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jansi,

Thanks a lot i have used saint and upgraded my solution manger to EHP1.

the reason for upgrading is to download EHP4 stack for one of my instance to upgrade,

but i dont see this after SP23 do i need to upgrade my solman to another level to view EHP4 stack selection screen

Please advice

Thanks!

Vardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vardhan,

As per the note 1165438 ,

You want to use enhancements delivered with SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 ("EhP4").

Enhancements are activated due to Business Functions.

In order to use those enhancements you need to update dedicated software components of your SAP System.

You know which Business Function to use and want to identify the needed Software Components which have to be upgraded in order to use the respective enhancements.

You have to identify and install the corresponding Technical Usage to enable the Business Function.

You need a Solution Manager 7.0 system with minimum SP stack level 19. SAP recommends to update your SAP Solution Manager system to the latest available Support Package stack level.

Your system landscape is maintained properly in your Solution Manager system.

I think you are solution manager stack level is enough for the maint opt. Can you check if you are CR content in the SLD is latest. Moreover in SMSY , are you able to see the product versions SAP EHP4 for ECC/ERP???

THanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u for replying

i went to smsy UNDER SERVER GROUP AND LOGICAL COMPONENT  i had searched for EHP4 but i dint found it i could see SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE only.

as far as installing SP23  i have downloaded files from MOPZ and imported using SAINT.

do i need to do any pre- configuration after EHP1 importing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Are you able to see the product version SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 in your SLD?

Please check.

THanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish

I was looking for SLD can let me know how to check whether EHP4 is there or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

You can access SLD with the url http://<hostname>:5<inst Number>000/sld

Login with j2ee_admin or slddsuser who are having full access for sld. Then goto Software catalog -> Products -> Search whether you have EHP4 available or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah i was  seeing the same link but confused i don't have EHP4 in software catalog

Do i need to create or miss any step in configuring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

You are CR content version seems to be low ... You can see the number of products in my screen and your screen.

Please upgrade your CR content version as per the SAP note 669669

Then run the landscape fetch job in SOlman and see if you are getting the products in Maintenance opt.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

my current version is mentioned below, to upgrade to highest version which files do i need to download

Model Version (sld/active): 1.5.24 

SAP CR Content Version (sld/active): SAP_CR 2.0 (produced 03/17/2005) 

Namespace  Model Version   Classes     Instances    Associations    Total Objects

sld/active     1.5.24                  908          36262            59902            97072

how do i import this into system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer the note 669669 which will give you info on how to upgrade....

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot for answering my questions after referring to sapnote i had few questions

i need to import cimsap and CRdelta to getter

my question is do i need to follow sequence since i am on 2005 version i have available 2011 in SMP

shall i directly download SAP CR CONTENT UP TO 2011 -> # OS independent

SP09 for SAP CR CONTENT UP TO 2011  and SP09 for SAP CR CONTENT UP TO 2011

directly using import option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sri,

The note is clear. you have to go one by one:

From 2.x to 3.0 -> from 3.x to 4......from 7.x to 7.y

please, read the note carefully:

To upgrade from SAP MASTER DATA FOR SLD 2.0 to SAP CR CONTENT UP TO 2007  (technical version is 3.0), you are required to perform the following steps:

1. Import the last delta from 2.0. This comprises model 1.5.20  (cimsap1418_...zip) and the content delta (CRDelta1418_...zip). Before you import the new model, check the parameter RejectUnsupportedCIMQualifiers and the existing model version.  Proceed according to  Note 907897.

In 6.40 and 7. 0 Support Package 0 - Support Package 9, the import of the model (file cimsap....zip) takes 30-60 minutes. As of Release 7.0 Support Package 10, the import requires less than 1 minute.

2. You can obtain the next update from SAP CR CONTENT UP TO 2007 (3.0).

later you follow the normal procedure

And bear in mind that the complete process will take long time. You have to sit and wait

I've encounter problems during the process that I've resolved using SAP Notes. One of them that I can remember now is that in some point is necessary to increase the size of the files that can be uploaded.

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

You are on version CR 2.0..

So please refer the below steps carefully..

Upgrade from Version 2.0 to Version 3.0

To upgrade from SAP MASTER DATA FOR SLD 2.0 to SAP CR CONTENT UP TO 2007 (technical version is 3.0), you are required to perform the following steps:

1. Import the last delta from 2.0. This comprises model 1.5.20 (cimsap1418_...zip) and the content delta (CRDelta1418_...zip). Before you import the new model, check the parameter RejectUnsupportedCIMQualifiers and the existing model version.  Proceed according to Note 907897.

In 6.40 and 7. 0 Support Package 0 - Support Package 9, the import of the model (file cimsap....zip) takes 30-60 minutes. As of Release 7.0 Support Package 10, the import requires less than 1 minute. 

1. 2. You can obtain the next update from SAP CR CONTENT UP TO 2007 (3.0).

Whenever you are importing upgrades for CR , you need to download the latest CIM* zip file + CR deltas till that point of your current version. You need to import both.

First make the version to 3.0 then you can upgrade with latest CIM and CR deltas...

Please read the note carefully.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish

Thanks for your brief explanation and response.

before doing the above exercise i  had executed MOPZ to download the EHP4 stack  files it prompted me to apply this note 0001590226 after applying this note there were no issues i was able to generate stack files it did't stopped me in any single step.

Answers (0)