SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Commitment Check (While Releasing a Sales Order)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People,

We are about to implement EA-PS in one of our clients. We are working on ECC 6.4. At present I am facing a problem. While releasing the sales order through the transaction VKM3 the system is issuing the following message: -

"Error in commitment check (see log)". The Log has nothing written in it. The sales order contain the Commitment Item and the Fund Center which are derived through FMDERIVE.

We have Credit Management active for the client. As a result of this whenever we create the sales order the system checks the credit of the customer and thus blocks the order for delivey.

Request you all to please help me in overcoming this problem.

Regards.

Dhruv

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhruv

As per your message the error pertains to Commitment item. At the time of releasing the SO Activate the FMDERIVE trace and find out the missing commitment items, and also check the SO CI and FMDERIVE  trace CI is same or different?.

Regards

Rao

0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

I activated the FMDERIVE Trace and tried to release the SO through VKM3. The CI in the SO and the Trace are the same. Guess the FMDERIVE is working correct.

But still I am unable to release the SO.

Thanks for your post.

Regards,

DHruv

0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please provide the detailed error information message and also check Have u maintained any conditions in  FMDERIVE rule?

Regards