cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01/VA02/VA03 : design sales screen to hide fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I know that it is possible to design the screen as for instance the material master for which you can display or hide fields proposed I would like to do the same thing for the transaction VA01...VA03 in which I want to hide a particular item category linked which is a component of the higher level item (I created a BOM) Thank you

Best regards

Vincent

4.7 SAP IS Engeneering and construction. Guixt is used for the transaction code mentioned above.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note  208245 may be helpful

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can design a screen variant for VA01/02/03 in "SHD0" as Mr.PPIO said or

Go to SE81 and use program SAPMV45A. Go down to your screens and there

are two screen exits - one for header and one for item. This may work

for your requirement.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

you would search the SD' forums to find out the answers...

from my point of view -

there several ways to do that.

the simple one is to use the standard t-code SHD0;

the second one is to configure the screens in spro (some screens, some fields - not the all);

the third one is to create a cutom screens (your need to work with abaper);

and the last one is to change the standard screens (with abaper again) but this is not recommended!

good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the Bom Structure in Item categeories, sub items of the main items will not be displayed.

Regards,

Raviteja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raviteja,

Sure, it's running by leaving the Structure scope field blank in item category !

But my problem is that I would like to have my subitem component in the table VBAP and customizing in that way, it is not possible to have it in VBAP.

Regards

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Ppio,

First, thank you for your help Regarding the transaction code SHB0 I'm afraid it is too "expensive" for me to make a new screen configuration screen of the sales order SAPMV45A, knowing that I would like to maintain only one field ie the subitem line component. I try to create a screen variant by SHD0 but I was afraid because the transaction code obliges me to enter each field of the sales order to reach the field I want to be invisible. Maybe there is a mean to enter directly the field "component" in the SHD0 but I'm not an expert of this transaction code. Furthermore, I changed the customizing in the item category but saw that I cannot read the component in the table VBAP whereas I really need it for my BAPI (developped to update a pricing amount in another SD document)

Regards

Vincent