cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from One scenario to another scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

Is it possible to switch from one scenario to another scenario.

For example from Stand alone to Extended classic scenario or Extended to Classic or classic to extend.

If yes how, and what are the consideration points?

Kindly let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sharan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

To add to what Ricardo told, if extended classic checkbox is set then don't try unchecking it as system becomes unstable.

If you have checked extended classic checkbox then if you want classic use the method Ricardo has mentioned.

-sam

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is possible to switch from classic to extended classic (or vice versa) using BADI BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI.

From local to extend classic, it is enough to define the product cateories in "Define backend system for product category" in SPRO. In case of local scenario, target and source systems should be configured as SRM. In case of extended classic, target and source should be defined as ECC system.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo and Sam,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

But there is a requirment from client. So far they are using Stand alone, but now they want to go for extended or classic. On this they yet take a call, Hence I wanted to know is there anyu challenges while switching from one scenario to other?

Kindly advice me.

Thanking you

Regards

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sharan,

You can always move from standalone to classic or exteneded classic provided you have set the system correct to adapt the changes.

You can always control using product categories on if you want standalone , classic or extended classic via BADI's and SPRO settings.

Regards

Sam