cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.0 - where can I find the logs of all assignments?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody advise me where can I find the logs of all assignments, which was assigned via GRC? The data I see in standard "Provisioning logs" function seems not complete, may be any other functions exist where I can see the logs of all the system actions during provisioning process? Anybody know in which table this data stored?

Thanks beforehand!

Regards, Mikhail

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think that you can find this info in tx. SUIM in the back-end system.

SUIM -> Change Documents -> For role assignment.

In "changed by" enter the user name that you're using for the connection to the back-end.

Hope it helps.

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diego, thanks for reply!

Seems i posed the question incorrectly. The aim was to find this data on GRC side.

Hope that such log file exists where system put down all provisioning actions

Regards, Mikhail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the table GRACREQPROVLOG

This table has the details of the role requested, user id, system, log for each role....

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikhail,

From my knowledge, the provisioning log under Access Management (See Below) captures the data from all the Provisioning requests from the Audit Log (Create/Add, Retain, Remove actions for user ID's, Roles etc).

You mention that you feel this log is incomplete. Have you checked if the actual Audit Logs within the requests have recorded the provisioning actions? If so, then you may be right about the log being incomplete, for which I would assume that maybe the GRACREQPROVLOG woulod also be incomplete in your system. If that is the case, I would point this out to the Developers in SAP and raise an OSS message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajesh, Kaushal

Thanks a lot, seems that the table GRACREQPROVLOG was the one I've been looking for.

Regards, Mikhail

Answers (0)