cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier self registration link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are working on SAP e sourcing 7.0. Can somebody plz provide me the link to be sent to supplier for self registration. I am not able to find it in the application.

Regards

Shobha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Shoba,

Out of the box, there are 5 supplier self registration URLs:

/fsguestvendor/vendordesktop/register

/fsguestvendor/vendordesktop/register?ui=ui2

/fsguestvendor/vendordesktop/register?ui=ui3

/fsguestvendor/vendordesktop/register?ui=ui4

/fsguestvendor/vendordesktop/register?ui=ui5

Add this to the URL after the host name and the context. For example, https://aaa.sourcing.com/sourcing/fsguestvendor/vendordesktop/register

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. Using the link now I am able to access supplier registration page. Once I fill in the information I click on save. However when I log in as system admin and try to see the pending registration requests, supplier info entered by me doesn't appear.

Can you plz give a few pointers

Regards

Shobha

0 Kudos

Hi Shoba,

You need to have Supplier Admin access in order to approve/deny supplier registration requests.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram

Inspite of having supplier admin access I am not able to find registration request. Also another problem that I am facing is with Create Supplier via workflow option.

Here I am not able to search suppliers who are in created/modified or any other phase apart from approved. Can you plz guide me where can I find these suppliers in the system.

Regards

Shobha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobha,

Check that you have Supplier Self-Registration Requests view access in supplier Administration under Supplier Management access rights.You shall be able to see it then.

Coming to ur second doubt.

You can refer this thread and check out the what Pankaj as did. Even I was not able to test that functionalilty but never tried after that.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2086173

Regards,

Uday

Answers (0)