cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Energy consumption charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new in RE FX and I am mapping new process of capturing energy consumption and generate invoice for that.

Now I am able to get consumption at my settlement unit level.

But where I have to put condition for calculating cost and what calculation formula to be used.

please advice where i put condition at rental object level or contract level.

Regards

Apoorva Asthana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apoorva,

You are using Sales based Settelement most probably then it is obvious to put condition at contract level.When Sales relevant tab is activated then there is Sales Rule where you can create Sales Rule for calculating the charges required according to the consumption reading captured by the meter reading which in turn is getting derived from the meter attached in the Rental object.
So the reading is done by the meter in rental object and the calculation of consumption charges is at the Contract level.

Hope I could be some help to you!

Regards,
Siddharth Khandelwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP suggests consumption dependent service charges. Basis the difference between meter readings, the calculated energy consumption value of the rental object for the period is then used as basis for calculating and apportioned agaiinst the cost of electricity of the participating objects.

Required master data includes settlement unit, rental unit, functional location, measurement documents, the latter as PM objects.

More info is found in this link. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/2c/27615f456a11d189440000e829fbbd/content.htm