cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP note 1459764 - step 2 -> reset picked qty to zero; due to LT0G lock

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have problem with the LT0G lock that can't reverse the confirmed picking TO. searching and found note 1459764.

i follow the steps from the note. however, i failed to change the delivery qty and picked qty to zero.

i'm using Full WM, batch management, batch split on delivery line.

the line number 900001 already with both pick status and WM status = "C". the pick qty is dimed for edit.

may i ask any prerequisite before i can follow the solution from this note?

many thanks

Matthew

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

I think you have already done the PGI of the Delivery, which will lock the item in LT0G. If so, first reverse the goods movement using VL09 and then do return to stock using t.code LT0G.

Let me know if helpful.

Regards

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

no, the PGI is not post yet. only picking TO is confirmed. due to the "lock icon" in LT0g, i can't reverse the TO. follow the note suggestion, i have put the stock qty to normal bin with LT01, however, i can't reset the "pick status" from "C" to "A", following the step#2 on the note.

so need some expert advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Picking status will reset from C to A, if the confirmed TO is reversed by LT0G. I have tried from my side and everything works fine. I am using the below setting. Check if this work for you and also check you bin is not blocked because of Inventory Count.

Change Method(Blocking Logic) to 'B' at the below path,

LE->Warehouse management->master data->Define Control parameters for warehouse number

select your warehouse

Let me know if this works.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

ala, thanks for your advice. however, LT0g in my case is having a "LOCK" icon. therefore, i can't use it to reverse the picking. i need to follow the SAP note# 1459764 to move the picked stock back to normal storage type and try to reset the pick status from "C" to "A", and i failed. so i'm here to ask expert for advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

I followed the steps from Note# and I was able to reset the Pick Quantity to '0'. Are you getting any error which trying to follow the step 2? I have followed the below steps:

1. I have created a Delivery and a TO for that Delivery.

2. Confirmed the TO and didn't PGI the delivery.

3. To reverse the confirmed TO, the I have created a new TO from (S.type-916, S.Bin-Delivery Numb(if it is a dynamic bin)) to the same place it was actually picked.

4. Changed the Delivery, Edit->Copy Pack Quantities as Delv. Quantities. The Pick Quantity will reset to 0("if you are getting an error packing quantity 0 cannot be transferred to item", relevant configuration should be done at ur Item Category Level;

LE->Shipping->Deliveries->Define Item Categories for Deliveries. Select your Item Category.

Quantity->Check Quantity 0 = space, Check Minium Qyt = space.

Let me know if this helps you.

Regards

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumanth,

it does resolve my problem by changing the config:

LE->Shipping->Deliveries->Define Item Categories for Deliveries. Select your Item Category.

Quantity->Check Quantity 0 = space

i will need to see the impact by switching the config value: "check Quantity 0" from "B" to space.

many thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope subsequent document is not posted here. You can execute LT0G & stock will be taken back.

Try using VL09 if you get any error. If you are successful , I would say delete that delivery too & create new one.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

in note 1459764, the LT0g "lock icon" is due to original Quant information already lost, which is my case. i can't use LT0g to reverse the confirmed picking TO. i'm trying to reset the DO picking status from "C" back to "A". which note 1459764 step #2 describe how to perform. however, it failed even i follow the same step. so i would like some advice from expert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this might be because you have already packed your Delivery. In that case you can try by first unpacking your delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sandeepan, thanks for your advice. in my case, packing is not performed.