cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No active task list exists in SAP Change Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

I require some assistance with the charm setup.I have created a custom transaction type using the Urgent Correction (SDHF) as the “template”. The transaction type I have created is called ZFIC. I am able to create the correction type from the Change Document (SDCR). The issue that I have is that once the correction is created it does not create a tasklist. So when I put the correction into “In Development” the action that creates the transport request does not execute. It does however change the status to “In Development”.  When I execute the action “Create New Transport Request” I get the error below. I have been through the spro activities for Schedule Manager under Change Request Management > Extended Configuration however I still get the same error. Can you please let me know what else I need to do in order to get the task list created for my Transaction type (ZFIC)

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Please go to the maintenance project in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN transaction where you activated the Charm. Go to the tasklist and check if it is not locked.Moreover run charm consistency check from there and check if everything is fine.

Unlock all the tasks in the maintenance tasklist.

Please try to create one more urgent correction and see if the tasklist is linking to it. You can see in your documents with the button document flow .. there will be a tasklist starting with H* should be linked.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish

I tried your suggestions in the following order.

1. I went into my Maintenance Project > System Landscape > Change Requests > Show Task List.

2. I unlocked all the tasks in the task list.

3. I ran the consistency check. No Erros

4.  I created a new UC.

Still no task list is being created.

Thanks

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Are you able to perform the action "Logon to system" .. "Create transport request" from the tasklist?

Moreover what is the Ibase component you are selecting? - it should be production system with production client. and the client settings should be "Production" in your backend system...

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish

My ibase is correct and I can confirm that the back end system is specified as a production system in SCC4. When I perform the action "Logon to system" I get the following error

An action was terminated due to an exceptional situation.

Message no. SOCM_ACTION_LOG 090

Diagnosis

An exception has been triggered in PPF action processing.

System Response

Action processing has been terminated. The status of the transaction is still incorrect.

Procedure

You cannot execute the action until the cause of the error has been removed.

The error messages will be kept until the transaction is next checked for subsequent analysis.

Procedure for System Administration

If necessary, analyze other messages in the application log for the incorrect transaction. To analyze the termination, you can activate the breakpoints in the checkpoint group socm_exception.

Additional Information:

Task plan  not found

/TMWFLOW/TASK_START:E:/TMWFLOW/TASKLIST:101

Exception CX_SOCM_POSTCONDITION_VIOLATED occurred (program:

CL_CHM1_INSTANCE==============CP, include:

CL_CHM1_INSTANCE==============CM001, line: 59).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Have you tried this step from change document or tasklist? Both the places .. is it giving the same error?

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish

I only get the error from the change document. It works fine when I execute it from the task list of the project.

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Please configure the standard urgent corrections and try to create the change request with standard urgetn corrections SDHF ... and see if it is giving the same error.

We can eliminate the doubt of any system related configuration issue.

If SDHF is working fine.. then there is something missing in the customisation.

Please perfrom the test.

Thanks,

Jagadish,.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish

I did that and still the same error. I am now going close of the maintecnce cycle and create a new one then will try again.

Santosh

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Did you get this one sorted?

We have the same issue.  We have found it's an authorisation issue (works for some people with high level security) but we haven't resolved issue yet.

Cheers

Shaun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun

We managed to resolve this issue in our case we had some missing customizing namely which was the "Make Settings for Change Transaction Types" in SPRO. For the issue you are experiencing i suggest you have a look at the Security guide for Solution manager. You will find a matrix under the Charm section. It explains which role has the required authorizations to create a task plan. I think the the standard SAP role is sap_cm_developer_comp.

Cheers

Santosh