cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart creation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When one of the user tries to create a Shopping cart, we are getting this error " Purchasing group for follow-on document missing". I checked the user attributes, and the check, everything looks fine. I am not sure where the error is .This happens only to 1 particular user. Can you please let me know where the error is?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

make sure that a purchasing group is responsible for this shopping cart. did you maintain the  Responsibility tab of the purchasing groups?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find below possible reason for this issue.

1. Have you maintained purchase group in "Function" tap with correct logical system.

2. Please check have you specified the shopping cart material group in "Responsibility tap" with correct logical system.

3.Check that have you assigned company code object id to this purchase group and check have you placed that user id under this company code.

4.Please execute this report HRALXSYNC for this user and check if it any error message.

Hope these information will be helpful to solve your issue.

Regards,

RBEI SRM/naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This could be because your user may not be properly assigned in the Org. Structure. Pls. check if the user is assigned to a org. unit which has purchasing grp and is allowed for the product category.

For allowed Product categroy check in Responsibilty Tab of the Purchasing Grp.

Else.

Put a break point in FM BBP_OM_DETERMINE_RESP_PGRP to analysis what is the issue. This FM is called to determine the Pur. Grp.

If you have any custom implementation then check in BAdI BBP_PGRP_FIND implementation, In Case.

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check whether you have set flag as 'Local' for SRM system.

Path: SPRO-> SRM Server-> Technical Basic Settings-> Define Backend Systems

Regards,