cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO type from TLB to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am trying to create a STO from TLB and send it to ECC. Lets say From Location A to Location B.

In ECC I have two STO doc type for same locations. For Material type1 its ZSTO1 and for Material Type2 its ZSTO2. However in standard I can default to only one doc type.

Can you guys advice me a suitable way to enable STO from TLB with ZSTO1 for Material type1 and ZSTO2 for Material Type2.

Thanks a lot in advance

RK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi R K,

Since you want to associate material type with STO document type, you need to use enhancement CIFPUR02 in ECC. It allows you change purchase order data that was transferred by SAP APO before a purchase order or purchase requisition is created in the ERP system.

You can touch any of the following function modules to achieve your objective. The user exit provide you the STO document type BSART, material group, material number, plant, etc. From this information, you can query the correct document type maintained in ECC and update the BSART field with the query result, so that a STO with correct document type will be created in ECC.

EXIT_SAPLCPUR_001

EXIT_SAPLMEPI_004

EXIT_SAPLMEPI_006

EXIT_SAPLMEPI_007

Thanks,

Rajesh

Answers (0)