cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing : Tax field in line item pricing (condition tab)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to transfer condition value of one condition type ( this is not a tax condition type )  to the tax field of item line pricing (The field which is below the Net value) . How this can be done in SAP pricing.

Can anybody give some details in this topic.

Thanks in advance.

SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tony_shen7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you can create a new condition type with using reference function, maintain the tax conditon type in the field,then test the result whether for your requirement

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why its required, can you explain the scenario !

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you mean you won't like to create a tax type condition type to achieve this ? Actually, I think its standard function behavior.

Default Pricing scenario: Net value: 10     Tax: 5

10     PR00     10 USD

20     MWST     5 USD

New scenario: Net value: 10     Tax: 5

10     PR00     10 USD

20     ZXX1     5 USD (static value)

30     ZXXX     5 USD (Tax type, refer to ZXX1 )

I guess you want system show like this, right? If I have misunderstanding, just figure it out.

And, maybe you can describe your requirement more details.

Thanks!

Wink

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, You are right. but in scenario 2 , I cant take tax condition type MWST but I want condition type ZXXX (This should not be tax type) it will calculated tax value for me, then I want the same value want to be seen in tax field below net value field. (As per tax type condition) Can we do it some how.

Thanks

Savi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,  The country for which there is no standerd tax procedure & if our client do export in that country from the same country plant , then tax code issues come. even if when you create tax without applying rule & if you create condition record. All calculation happens correctly but posting invoice to accounts is not happening. Note: I do not want to apply note for tax procedure. Any Idea?

Regards,

Savi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Savi,

why dont you maintain that condtion type as discount or surcharge and calculation type as percentage included and maintain the referance condition type.

check and revert.

Regards

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should create a new condition type with tax category, then system will default item tax amount to its value. And you can set this new conditon type value reference your specific one.

Thanks!

Wink