cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customize height of button

0 Kudos

hi expert,

i'm an novice abaper,

i have a problem to customize height of button, if it's possible please anyone help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Uwe said you cannot customize de height of a button. Depends on the components inside in the button.

But, May be you can create an image in your computer with the size you want and upload it as MIME and use it as image in the button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that's nice way how button height could be customized..

0 Kudos

is it possible? and how to use a MIME as image in the button?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the value help provided for the property imageSource of the button UI element to assign mime objects.

I would suggest using UI element 'LinkToAction'. It has a better look and feel. It works the same way as that of a button. You can modify the height and width of the image according to your requirement.

Hope the suggestion helps.

Thanks,

Sayan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Thanks Expert,

It so helpful information to me.

Thanks all, especially 

chengalarayulu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Just create an attribute of STRING type at your context level. let IMAGE_SOURCE is attribute name. and bind this attribute to your IMAGE UI element properties of imageSource.

--> import your required image onto MIME objects. (let name is IMAGE_1.PNG).

--> set the attribute value your required place(either in a button or wddoinit or etc... ).

lo_context_element->set_attribute(

exporting

name = 'IMAGE_SOURCE'

value = 'INAGE_1.PNG' ).

like this you can apply your setting conditions criteria.

former_member185241
Active Participant
0 Kudos
hey .. You can not set height of a button . It is by default.

But you can use image on button as said by  

Not Active Contributor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, but button image (attribute imageSource) could be binded to context.. and changed in runtime. Image instances could be generated dynamically in runtime too. Or not?

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

if you mean buttons in Webdynpro ABAP: no, it's not possible to define the height of the button. It's always as heigh, as the highest component in the button (eg. a pictogram).

Best regards
(@se38)