cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong partner function value getting passed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting wrong value in partner ID field for partner function 27 (delivery address). The value getting defaulted is the Plants partner ID where as it should have been the partner ID of the address number. To explain more:

I create a shopping cart with 1 item using a catalog .

for each item i get 5 partner functions among which partner func 27 is also one.

In OM i have assigned a delivery address and a plant to the user who is creating the shopping cart

now In my case for partner function 27 i am getting the partner ID of plant not the one for address number i assigned in OM.

Please let me know is there a place we assign the value for partner functions.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is the delivery address assigned to the user maintained in attribute ADDR_SHIPT?

Are you able to see this address in shopping cart? If not, check following SRM Wiki page http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/WoO5DQ, which explains how delivery address works in shopping cart.

SAP Note 1689758 provides some additional information as well.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for you reply.

Yes ADDR_SHIPT is filled in the attribute for the user. Actually the problem is that when system get the value for 'Partner ID' of 'Partner function 27' (delivery address) then it gets the Partner ID of the PLANT assigned to the user where as it should have taken the partner id of the address number.

Thanks

Nazish