cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading files from http links

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have one requirement where i am using the file attachments concept in my application.The requirement is divided into two tasks

First task is that i should only upload files which is of size not greater than 500kb.

second task is that for more than 500kb files i should upload those files in the internet and should get the url link and paste in the attachments table.

Query?

When i am pasting this url link in the attachment table i am not able to access the link when i am clicking the link?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chengalarayulu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

please explore your requirement in clear, such as paste in Table means DB table or WDP static table..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Web dynpro static table

chengalarayulu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, directly you are pasting to an InputField.. right. If you wanna open that URL, just use the External window concept in onEnter action of InputField.,,, otherwise, once all URLs are filled, then regenerate the table with LinkToAction UI element instead of InputField using Cell Editor concept... and in that onAction of LinkToAction UI element, just use the external window concept.. it should work properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chengalarayulu,

I dont want the link to get open when i press enter key. In the input field i am pasting the link , when i press button paste , this link will get saved in database table. When i run this application the corresponding attachments will get displayed in the UI element Table. So the following links will get displayed but when i open this links its unable to open. I am using file download UI element in the table where all the atachments are getting populated.