cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solman 7.1 sp4 self diagnosis setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solman experts,

We have a solman 7.1 sp4 system.  We're done with the upgrade.  We did all the basis config and managed system config for our satellite systems.  Still, the "system status" for all our abap monitored systems are red.  When I drill into the details I see this:

System is not part of any active solution in Self-diagnosis settings

This shows up under the log in the application area:

Self-Diagnosis: Service Delivery ReadinessSelf-Diagnosis: Service Delivery Readiness Status

Now, I'm sure all my systems are part of a "solution" in the sense of basic solman setups, like EWA, etc.  But I cannot figure out how to make each system part of a solution in the self diagnosis.

Does this make sense to anyone?

Thanks,

NICK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check your problem in the blog

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2012/03/08/outside-discovery-on...

Or check in the RKT - solution manager 7.1

Regards

Naor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naor,

I did read your blog...all that stuff is setup on my system.  I'm specifically looking for someone who could address my error. 

I did look at the RKTs for solman 7.1.  They are great, but none of them specifically deal with self diagnosis.

I guess I'll open a message.  Thanks for trying

NICK

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you configure the self monitoring?

Did you configure all the system configuration of the system?

Create rfc? Assign DAA agent? Etc

Naor

Tobias_Li
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Nick,

i have the same problem.

Have you a solution?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Tobias,

No, no solution yet.  I haven't had an intelligent response yet.  Just people fishing for points...

--NICK

paul_gloede
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nick,

We just recently installed Solution Manager 7.1 and have come across the same error message you described in your original post.  The odd thing is that our Production solution (which contains our Production Systems) show a green status, while all of our other Solutions show very critical status.  The alerts that are in error include several from the Service Preparation group.  The detail behind these alerts all say "No systems in the Solution".  Clearly, there are systems in my solution, but I can't figure out why the Self-Diagnosis won't recognize them.  Did you get an answer back from OSS regarding this issue?

I will be sending a message to SAP this afternoon to see what they have to say.

Thanks!

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have the same problem, anybody have the solution ?

Best regards,

Gustavo Santos

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry man.  I just dropped it and moved on with my life!  too many other problems to worry about!

--NICK