cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting same credit limit to a group of customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In  our current business process our company want to set the same credit limit to a group of customers, so that if the credit limit is set for one customer i.e the main customer ,other customer i.e the branch customers of the same  group can share the same credit limit . So that i dont need to set credit limit for all customer in this group.So please provide me  the procedure to achive  this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nurul,

In ECC you can set Credit limit of Custom in Two ways, One at individual Customer Level  and Second at Group Level. Lets Take an Example You have A, B &C Branches under a Group Company. Lets assume Group Company Credit Limit is 10 Lacs. Of which for A it is 5 Lac, B it is 2 Lac and C it is 3 Lac. In this Case if you set a Credit Limit at Group Level, then Credit limit for A, B and C will be Checked ONLY at Group level and Not at Individual level. In other case if you set it for individual level then Group credit Limit will not be checked. This means in standard at a given time you can have either Group Credit Limit Or Individual Credit limit to be checked and not Both at a time.

I guess this functionality is available in FSCM.

Regards

MBS.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nurul,

You can maintain the main customer as credit account in all the other branch credit masters in the FD32 by going and maintain the credit account by going to Edit and maintain the credit acct master.

Hope this helps

thanks