cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a Plate Number(Fleet Management) in IW28/IW38

shrithar_shelvaraj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I need to add a Plate number(car License Plate no) in IW28 and Iw38 for easy search of fleet,in selection and output list.

since user knows only Plate number.

can any one suggest how would be added in IW28 and IW38.

I found user exit:IWOC0004 for this.

or is it any note available for the same.since it is standard field in SAP in IW21

Regards,

Shrithar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1107731
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srithar,

I would suggest creation of a customized report for this (IW28/IW38) and including the license plate number in the selection screen as well as the report compared to adding just this field to the existing report using a BADI/enhancement spot would rather be cumbersome.

There can be a workaround for this: Use the standard IW38/IW28 report selecting Equipments using the Equipments by Fleet Identification data, by that search help you can select vehicles by license number, you would get the equipment number which can be used to view the IW38/IW28 report.

Another option can be having External numbers for vehicles and using their license plate number as the Equipment number, then you can view the report using the Equipment number which will also be the license plate number.

Regards,

Muhammad Usman Kahoot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope u have done setting for display of Plate number in IW22 if yes

To add in IW28 :-

BADIs :- BADI_EAM_RIQMEL20_FCODE_CUS1

BADI_EAM_RIQMEL20_FCODE_SAP1

IW38 :-

BADI_EAM_RIAUFK20_FCODE_CUS1

BADI_EAM_RIAUFK20_FCODE_SAP1

The above BADIs are from ECC6.00 , EHP 3

Regards

giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no note for this. You have to use some enhancement spots to address this. The user exit which you mentioned may work. Check the below link as well. Also this has been discussed 2 to 3 times in this forum. Please search once again.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1766505