SAP for Wholesale Distribution Discussions
Orchestrate conversations about inventory management, logistics optimization, and streamlined customer service in wholesale distribution using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT NOT CREATED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

When I am trying to release the sd invoice to accounting I got an error "Max. no. of line items in FI reached" which I had resolved.

My question is can someone please tell me the name of the program which can be used to pinpoint the reason for the accounting document not getting generated for large volume  of invoices eg. 400+

Would highly appreciate you inputs.

Regards

1 REPLY 1

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bob,

Bob Sensharma wrote:

Hi Everyone,

When I am trying to release the sd invoice to accounting I got an error "Max. no. of line items in FI reached" which I had resolved.

My question is can someone please tell me the name of the program which can be used to pinpoint the reason for the accounting document not getting generated for large volume  of invoices eg. 400+

Would highly appreciate you inputs.

Regards

Please Check Note 36353 'AC interface: Summarizing FI documents' for the issue which you have highlighted when releasing invoice document to Accounting.

Also you have refer the below SPRO navigation...

SPRO --> SD --> Billing --> Billing focument --> Country Specific feature --> Maintain Max no for Billing Items.

You have to split the billing item and create two Billing document in order to avoid this issue and for that you can add up code in your pre-existing routine assigned in VTFL for the field "Data VBRK/VBRP".

Regards,

Sarthak