Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Not Appear in Billing .

former_member1111576
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Have created the Rebate agreement ( based on BO02,BO03). and in pricing actual value stored in Subtotal 7 and rebate calc type marked as req 24.
the Rebate not reflect in billing document. when i try to enter manuallt the rebate calcu type in the pricng calcuation the value as Zero.

even when i check the Item condition detail the rebate agreement number which i created is appearing here.

Could you please advise how to solve this issue? did i missed any configuration.

i checked in forum not getting the sol.

Thanks

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bala,,

Please check your pricing procedure whether assignment is correct or not..

• first create rebate basis step and assign subtotal 7
  • place the rebate condition type with the following assignments
  • in the FROM column assign rebate basis step number
  • account key, accruals -- ERB , ERU
  • if you assign 24 in requirement column, you will see the rebate condition type in billing document only.

Note: if you want to check the rebates are activated or not( rebate condition type), don`t assign requirement 24 , then you will check at order level only...

And Also check there are three prerequisites for activating rebats. those are

• Activate customer for rebates ( xd02 --> sales area data --> billing doc tab)
  • Activate sales organization for rebates.
  • Activate Billing type for rebates.

If you want further clarification,please let me know

Regards

Patchala.

Message was edited by: kr patchala

former_member1111576
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please find the attached screen shot. Let me know where i made mistake. i have checked the suggetions, still i am facing ht issue.

thanks

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,,

First create the pricing procedure clearly, so you will not get any further problems 

On the above screen shots you assign the stock price directly to the rebate condition type, but as per rebate policy we will not give rebate on stock price, we will only give on net price(stock price-discounts)

Please find below picture as I try to create new pricing procedure clearly. If you find anything wrong on that please let me know.

Please try to create new pricing procedure with the help of above picture and see ...

Regards

Patchala.

former_member1111576
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your help. it works fine after chnaging the PP. Will check and reply why it is not working with old one.

thanks for all your help.

Bala,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bala,

I have a suggestion after seeing your screen shots with status indicator green, suggests, your config could be right, to make it confirmed, first in OVKK try to attach the SAP standard pricing RVAA01 to your Sales area+CuPp+DoPp+PR00 by maintaining test records for the PR00.

Instead of doing complete cycle from OTC and updating billing documents, Just remove 24, from Pricing procedure, and create a test order.

If you see BO01, BO02 and BO03 values are determined, means your config is right. If not you can conclude that config is wrong, but I dont think config is wrong as status indicator GREEN suggests.

However if you are able to see the values are determined then, you have two options.

1. Either copy the standard pricing procedure and assign it to OVKK

2. Or make a new pricing procedure.

All the best.

Sridhar

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly cross check the Billing type whether it has been flagged as relevant for Rebates.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr Balam,

1. did you get the some amount(accruals) in /VBO2

2.did you mention the rebate basis step no. in from and to for condition types.

3.did you create the billing document for rebate(B3).this is put in condition type group.

4.please verify the rebate account keys in pp correctly

5.did you put the partial settlement R3

please once again verify these pre-reqisites.

kindly regards,

Naren.

former_member1111576
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

thanks for your comments. Please find my reply. could you please help on this?

1. did you get the some amount(accruals) in /VBO2

--- Yes, this is done.

2.did you mention the rebate basis step no. in from and to for condition types.
-- yes, For rebate FROM only editable , this is done.

3.did you create the billing document for rebate(B3).this is put in condition type group.
--- COuld you please explain more on this, because in Condition group we will not mentioed the billing document type. and Accrual for rebate will post at the time of
Billing ( F2) . do we need to create B3 before F2 and where we define this B3

4.please verify the rebate account keys in pp correctly

-- this is done correctly.

5.did you put the partial settlement R3

--- yes Mentioed as R3.

Thanks

Bala.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

For rebate, we use onlly R3 and B3.

We need not to create F2.

Create B3 in billing document type in VOFA and assign it in agreement type.

Thanks

Naren

former_member1111576
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Let me Explain what i am trying to do.

1) Configured the Pricing procedure with Rebate condition type.

2) created the Rebate Agreement in VBO1 ( using 0003) .

3) when i create sales order (OR), Delivery (LF), billing (F2).  in F2 the rebate not appearing. ( as per my understaindg the accrual posted at the time of Billing).

My problem here is the rebate condition not appear in F2 .

Please clarify if am wrong.

thanks

Bala.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

First Check the pricing Analysis in billing Level

then you will come to know why system is not picked rebated

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr Balam,

1.as per my opinion,first we raise the sales order,delivery and billing .in that time some amount of the rebate is getting in /NVBO2.

2.give the some amount rebate amount paid field,after some document no is released.

3.after go to /NVA02,raise the order(you don't mention target quantity)               .

4.whenever you raise the sales order ,before you given rebate was decreased in /VBO2

process flow of rebate:

0./nvbo1(maintain condition record)

1./nva01(raise sales order)

2./nvl01n(pgi)

3./nvf01 and /nvf02(accounting release)

4./nvbo2(see the rebate value and give the some amount and save, in that time release the one document no and that document no automatically come into /nva02.

5./nva02

6./nvf01 and /nvf02(release accounting)

7.after you will see in /nvbo2 ,there rebate will be redused

please regards,

Naren.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr balam,

now i dont have sap .if i have sap ,i will send the screen shots

ok better luck you will get rebates accurately.

i hope
Naren