Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove budget subview from PO header main view

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to remove the subview 'budget' from mainview 'header' of PO in SRM7. the application is based on FPM. i do not want to do this in configuration as there is some logic based on which i need to remove this. there is a BADI called  WD_BADI_MODIFYVIEW  which gets called every time view is rendered. i am getting view context and view controller as import parameters. can i do use FPM API or something to remove this 'budget' subview from the application ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my question is more about  can we do something in wdmodifyview of CNR_VIEW view and access the different sub.views and remove them or hide them. i know we can do this at configuration but i want to remove them based on some logic, so i need to do that through code.

what i have in my mind is wdmodify method gets import parameter 'VIEW'. we can access the 'horizontal contextual panel' ui element. the point where i was stuck is this. how do i access the tabs and subviews from the horizontal contextual panel UI element. i do not find any methods in CL_WD_HORIZONTAL_CTX_PANEL class to do this job. if we somehow get the reference for the subviews we can set the visibility attribute to hide. is this possible as the subviews are added during configuration?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please search the below mentioned thread,may be it will helpfull.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1528085

Regards,

Lavanya.

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi lavanya ,

the thread talks abt removing the budget subview by config. i want to do it through code