Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Administrator Cockpit - Activation Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on BW 7.0 SP 26, and on BI Content 7.05 SP 3

I am in the IMG trying to "Activate Technical Content in SAP NetWeaver BI" and am unable to complete because of errors.  When I look at the log I see red light under section called "Objects under the role are being activated".  There are several errors but all seem to be the same type.

===================================================================================================================

Example

Object F4A216DECR66CC19BACKO63VU (BW Formula,RSFO) could not be collected for object 0TCT_DS11                    HIDCLNT100 (Transfer structure,ISTS)

Message no. RSO296

Diagnosis

You have collected objects in the BI Metadata Repository. Associated objects for object 0TCT_DS11  HIDCLNT100 of type Transfer structure,ISTS have also been collected. Object F4A216DECR66CC19BACKO63VU of type BW Formula,RSFO was among these objects.

However, this object F4A216DECR66CC19BACKO63VU of type BW Formula,RSFO is not available in the metadata repository.

===================================================================================================================

I have spent considerable time searching SDN forums and SAP Notes buit have not been able to find anything that helps.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Dan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just encountered the same issue.

Please check notes 1488395 and 15332841.

The following sequence (steps described in the notes) seems to solve the problem:

1. Activate BI admin in IMG (with error)
  2. Repair (using the report)
  3. Update transfer rules manually for both 0tct_vc11 and 0tct_vc12 in RSA1
  4. Activate transfer rules manually in RSA1
  5. Activate BI admin agian in IMG

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Thomas

roland_hoeller2
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Moved to Netweaver